since circa 1959
Formed in 1959, the group consisted of Don McCreight, piano;
Pete Bouver, drums; Jim Rutherford, bass; Howie Anderson, sax; Dave Thompson, guitar.
Stan Cayer joined the group in mid 1960.
Later in 1960 Dave left the group and Gerry Romaniuk took over as lead guitar.
1960 - present
1962 - present
2016 - present
Vocals and guitar
2017 - present
Vocals and rhythm guitar
1960 - 1961